- Please call before visiting to check availability or book a consultation. We are primarily appointment only and have limited availability.
- Be prepared for your consultation. Please have a general idea of what you are interested in getting. References are a huge help and save valuable time. After your consultation also be aware that all appointments and drawing requests require a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
- Absolutely no children allowed. Our shop DOES NOT TATTOO MINORS and so we ask that you please make arrangements for anyone under the age of 18 before visiting the studio. Tattooing requires a high level of concentration, precision, sanitation and protocol. We want to maintain an optimal environment for our artists to create their best work at all times.
Before your appointment…
- Come in sober. We are legally and morally unable to tattoo anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Keep in mind your personal comfort if your appointment is booked for several hours. On occasion, ink, blood, and other fluids can stain clothing near the tattoo area.
- Arrive in a clean and presentable manner. We have an obligation to keep our stations clean and sanitary. It is also a courtesy to your artist who will be sharing your personal space for a period of time.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Your artist will need to have access to the area you are wanting tattooed. Don’t wear your Sunday best to the tattoo shop.
- Eat at least an hour before your appointment. It takes a lot of energy to sit still and endure the tattoo process. Eating before your appointment will help prevent nausea and fainting.
Contact us today to schedule your one-of-a-kind experience.